Giving & Donations
Catholics throughout the Diocese are invited to share their gifts of time, talent and treasure with others through the many ministries of our Diocese and parishes. One way you can help is through your financial support. You may make a secure online donation to many of the ministries funded through our Diocesan efforts.
- The Annual HOPE Appeal supports central and shared ministries of the Diocese and its parishes.
- The Sisters’ Retirement Fund supports retirement needs of our retired religious.
- Catholic Education: The Diocese is committed to maintaining quality Catholic schools in each of the four diocesan regions, and making them available to all families, regardless of financial resources. Catholic schools teach Christian virtues and foster integrity, discipline and responsibility in their students.
- Seminary Burse Fund -permanent funds set aside to provide income for education and training of future priests. You may contribute to an existing burse or set up a new one.
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions for Giving & Donations
240 East Onondaga Street
Syracuse New York 13202