We provide a quiet, peaceful atmosphere for business meetings.
This secluded former mansion is adorned with high ceilings, a sprawling spiral staircase, and abundant light. An ideal setting for business meetings, workshops, seminars, visioning and staff retreats or personal reflection.
Christ the King Retreat House and Conference Center offers a host of facilities to make your retreat, meeting or conference comfortable and relaxing. We provide a quiet, private atmosphere for business planning meetings or retreats. We are able to accommodate groups of up to 100 with full dining facilities, break out rooms for small discussion groups, and spacious grounds with a private pool.
Organizations will find the quiet contemplative atmosphere an ideal place for creative team-building and productivity. Operated by the Syracuse Diocese, the Retreat House is open to all denominations and groups of all ages as well as business and corporate groups.
- A quiet private atmosphere for business planning meetings or staff development
- A convenient location less than 10 minutes from downtown Syracuse
- Meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 100
- Break out rooms for small group discussion
- Overnight accommodations for up to 55 people
- Free parking on site
- Full range of audio-visual equipment including SMART Board™
- Phones, copier, fax machine, Wi-Fi accessible
- A full dining facility
- Spacious grounds with private pool
- Outdoor meeting spaces
- Reasonable rates designed to fit every budget
- Accommodating staff willing to work with you to meet your needs!