Serve as a Totus Tuus Missionary
Totus Tuus Missionaries are essential to the success of Totus Tuus. We hire young adults who are passionate about their Catholic faith to serve as summer missionaries who collaborate with parishes to offer week-long parish mission programs designed to teach and inspire children and youth.
We welcome applications from dynamic Catholics age 18 and older from the Diocese of Syracuse and beyond. Applicants must have an authentic faith and be actively living the teachings of the Catholic Church. We prefer one year of college/work experience but are willing to consider mature graduating seniors. Musical ability is a big benefit. No major or area of study is required. This is a great summer job experience for anyone who wants to work in ministry, education, or with children in any setting.
Dates: June 7 - July 29
Stipend: $4000 stipend for the Summer
- Work as part of a team to execute the week-long program at parishes across the Diocese
- Attend an intensive training program
- Prepare for and disciple young people in the faith throughout the lessons
- Lead songs, games, activities, and skits designed to help youth grow in their faith
- Stay with a host family as a guest at each parish
- Be a model and visible witness of the Catholic faith in word and deed
- Pray daily with your team and frequently receive the sacraments of confession and Holy Eucharist
- And more!
Read about our previous missionaries.
For more information download our Missionary Recruitment Flyer.
Apply to work as a Totus Tuus Missionary
Summer 2023 Application
We are no longer accepting applications for this year, we have filled all our missionary positions for this summer. We look forward to your application for 2024!
If you would prefer a paper copy of the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-470-1427.
Please mail paper applications to:
Office of Adolescent Catechesis and Discipleship
240 East Onondaga St.
Syracuse, NY 13202