Safe Environment Facilitator Recruitment
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Safe Environment facilitator for the diocesan Office of Safe Environment.
Expectations of a Facilitator
- The Safe Environment facilitator position is a volunteer position. The diocese will reimburse for expenses related to leading a Safe Environment training.
- The diocese provides all materials necessary to facilitate the Safe Environment training sessions.
- Facilitators are expected to offer one initial and one re-certification Safe Environment training during the months of January - June and during the months of July – December.
- Facilitators agree to abide by the diocesan facilitator procedures.
- Facilitators must have access to the internet and be proficient in using email.
- Facilitators must conduct themselves in a manner, which is consistent with and supportive of the mission of the diocese.
Train-the-Trainer Facilitator Training dates
Two facilitator training sessions will be offered this spring:
- Saturday, May 2, 2020 from 9:00a - 3:00p in Binghamton, NY. Location TBD.
- Saturday, May 30, 2020 from 9:00a - 3:00p at the Chancery, Syracuse, NY.
To request a Facilitator application and more information, fill out the Facilitator Application Request Form.
Applications are due no later than April 10, 2020.